Gail Aldwin, a founder member of Pens Around The World, talks about her 2021 novel This Much Huxley Knows, and about being a member of PATW.
The questions Gail answers:
0.10 Where did the idea for Huxley come from?
0.55 Which genre would you say This Much Huxley Knows falls into?
1.20 Where did the name Huxley come from?
2.00 Was it difficult to get Huxley’s voice?
3.07 How did you come to develop Huxley’s sense of humour?
3.45 What value do you find in writers’ groups like Pens Around The World?
Full credits for video
Edited by John Nixon for PATW
Background music: Flood (Instrumental) by RYYZN
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0 Free Download / Stream
Music promoted by Audio Library
Sounds of children playing: Audio from YouTube video from Relaxing Sounds
Video clips of children: from Pexals and Pixabay. Grateful thanks to all film-makers.
- Children playing in a park by Martina Tomšič from Pexels
- Kids playing soccer by Kampus Production from Pexels
- Child swinging on rings by 博 孙 (Genesis) from Pixabay
- Sandals splashing by Vaishak Shanbhag from Pexels
- Girl playing with fruit by Ekaterina Bolovtsova from Pexels
- Child hugging legs by Biplab Sau from Pexels
- Boy writing by Tima Miroshnichenko from Pexels